Storage boxes

Hi Everyone, before I start sharing about my new creation would like to share something here my husband and me have moved to US we now stay in Santa Clara California. I moved in here in April first week still settling down setting up our new home, shopping for furniture, kitchen etc.. and in between I did some craft shopping too in Joann's there was 40% sale going on so bought a few dies n fiskars paper trimmer(had one earlier I left it in India) the store had a huge collection of ribbons, paper(mostly DCWV), MS punches and fabrics.
I am setting up my craft table so found a solution to store my stamps, dies, embossing folders from PootlesPapercraft. I have used complete A4 size sheets, We R Memory pattern papers, stamped and fussy cut the flower, wooden embellishments and ribbons from stash.
 This is how I have used them


 Entering these for ColorConception Challenge #10- Anything but cards and CraftersCorner Challenge #15- Go 3D. Now I am off to browse some more ideas on storage :)
Happy Crafting!!!


Comments

abc said…
Brilliant idea!! Love the vibrant colors of ur boxes, bhavana.. happy crafting n shopping :)
Nice worh Bhavana...happy shopping and crafting.
Anonymous said…
they look lovely..great idea
Riti said…
These are just awesome storage pieces Bhavana.
Wishing you all the Best for the challenge & your Move to the USA !

Thanks for participating in the GO 3D challenge at Crafters Corner Blog !

Hugs,
Riti
Anchal Sapra said…
What an awesome idea!! Love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Corner Challenge #15 GO 3D
Good Luck!
Tanvi said…
Love the idea Bhavana. Hope you are doing well. Happy shopping & crafting. Miss u here. :-)
Poornima said…
Great idea for storage Bhawna..
Thanks for joining us at "Color Conception Challenges" and All the Best !!
Nupur Priya said…
Nice storage idea & The storage boxes are looking so cute....Thanks for sharing at CCC :)