Stamps of life Card 1

Hello Everyone, Today I am sharing a card made using the stamps from Stamps of life. I was introduced to this company at the scrapbook expo last month. I so liked their stall and the inspirational cards at the display. I bought a couple of stamps and dies. So if you too are new to this stamp than I want to say they are really very high quality stamps with so many fun images, patterns, everyday stamps, sentiments. They give perfect stamped image with pigment inks but got few blotches with hero arts shadow inks the stamped image is not smooth with dye inks.  These stamps are worth buying the price is low compared to other brands like avery elle, lawn fawn etc.. I am definitely going to buy more stamps from this company. 
So in my coming post I will be sharing all cards using Stamps of life stamps and dies. Here is my first card using Flowers2share stamp. Will share few more cards using this stamp soon.
I made this card using the Freshly made sketch 152. The vase is white embossed. the flowers are colored using copic markers and added wink of stella clear glitter. The flowers and vase are popped up using foam tape. Also entering this card for Addicted to cas - luxury(glitter, flowers) 

Comments

Kylie said…
Isn't it wonderful when you find new stamps that you love and they are affordable! Very pretty and perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx
Judy McMullen said…
This card caught my eye on the Freshly Made Sketches blog. Love the CAS design and that terrific sentiment!!
Jen Timko said…
I just love your take on the sketch! Such a pretty stamp set too. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
auntjen4 said…
Cute card! Don't you love Stamps of Life!! I have been a member of the "club" since it started 5 years ago! Looking forward to your designs with the stamps!
Amy O said…
What a cheery and sweet card! I love how you've stamped the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!