No line coloring

I have followed the current challenge sketch from CAS colour and sketch blog. For my card I did no line distress ink coloring. I used the penny black delightful stamp. 
IMG_8913

I first stamped the image in spun sugar distress ink which is very light color and it guides to further coloring. I used seedless preserves,  mustard seed, vintage photo and pine needles for coloring. Stamped the sentiment in black memento ink. Used simon says stamps stitched rectangle die. 
I just saw the new challenge at Create something catchy challenge is no line coloring.

Here is the sketch


Comments

Jane said…
No line colouring - I keep seeing that mentioned around blogland and must check it out. It certainly looks a wonderful technique on your card, I love your vibrant colours. Thanks for playing at CC&S.
Beverley said…
Beautiful card and technique. Hugs Bev x
Patricia Hays said…
WOW - those rich, vibrant colors and the pretty floral image make a stunning focal point on your card! Thanks for sharing this fabulous creation with us at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)
Such beautiful colours make this take on the sketch very eye catching. Thank you for joining us at CC&S
Louise x
Skylark said…
Thanks for joining us at CC&S this last week. I love the technique that you've used to create your card. Stef x
Nandini said…
Gorgeous card, Bhavana! Thanks for joining us at CSCC #16.
Awesome card!! Love the color of flowers. Thanks for playing along with CSCC# 16. Good luck. :)
Deepti Stephens said…
Awesome and Awesome!! Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #16 - No line coloring. Good luck.. :)
Ramya Anand said…
Beautiful card... Loved the way you colored the flower and the stitched edges... Thank you for joining us at CSCC #16... All the best
Shylaashree said…
fabulous card bhavana. loved your style. Good luck & Thanks for joining us at CSCC#16.