sending happy thoughts.

Hello everyone, current challenge at Inkspirational challenge blog is anything goes with kraft and I made a card to link to this challenge. I used Simon says stamp desert storm cardstock for the front of my card stamped the leaf images from one with nature stamp set with dark chocolate ink. Colored the leaves with memento markers and copic markers. Die cut the sentiment twice and layered it to give a dimension and added foam tape to the banner which is the second part of the sentiment.
IMG_9052


I have also second card to share which I made for the Wplus9 challenge - get sketchy with Joni.
Here is my take on the sketch. I used the encouraging words stamp set for this card. I did a little while stamping so that I could have a white border in the between the circle patterns. Its a simple one layer card.
IMG_9014

Comments

Joni Andaya said…
Love how you used the Encouraging words stamp set.
Kelly S. said…
Love those colors and the circular patterns layered that way. So fun!
Marina said…
I love the bright, modern look of your kraft card- great colour choices really stand out. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina