Colour Me #100

At Colour Me this is the 100th colour challenge.  The colours are soft sky + neutral.
Here is my card for inspiration. I used a snowflake pattern paper for the background. And die cut the Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes in white cardstock. Added some pearls on the snowflakes. Stamped the sentiment in black ink.
IMG_9584

There is a sad news that Colour Me is closing down and this is the last challenge. It was so wonderful working with the Colour Me design Team. I really enjoyed and had fun making cards for Colour Me. Thank you Tara and Hayley!!

Happy crafting!!

Comments

Lindsey said…
Bhavana, I love this card! Simple and perfect. Those snowflake dies are wonderful. I also wanted to let you know that you won the kit and December Guest a Designing Spot at The 12 Kits of Occasions. Congrats! Please email me at occasionalcrafting@gmail.com so I can mail you your kit. :) --Lindsey